I am a new customer and I was charged $ 199 .95 for a one year service contract but then your agent . advised to buy the 2 year contract for $359.95 and put back the $199.95 instead he charged me the $199.95 plus the $359.95 for a total $559.90.

return the first protion of the charge or else .

I will request a full return of all the money you charged me .

my phone 806-220-0207 Raul Pompa account 1102006675 .

Please advise as soon as possible at this number today thursday the 10 of march thanks .

Had an Experience with MyFasterPC?

Comments

Blackmans Bay, Tasmania, Australia #1228452

They're not going to return ***.Saying "or else" isn't going to help either.

Or else what?

They're scammers and scammers never return money.And as they're "support" is based in India, good luck having them prosecuted.

Day, Florida, United States #446107

:( I bought the plan for faster pc at $199.95 and called for computer check and speed up. What I got was about 4 different people (of which were not in USA but in New Deli,India) My computer is the same today as it was when the people messed with it and most likely just logged that it was good..This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen and I am trying to find out name and address of this company so I can track them down and in what state so as to report them to BBB and credit bureaus.I am asking for total refund or some type satisfaction from this company and not someone in New Deli. Bobby Collum # 811429