MyFasterPC - over charged on bill
I am a new customer and I was charged $ 199 .95 for a one year service contract but then your agent . advised to buy the 2 year contract for $359.95 and put back the $199.95 instead he charged me the $199.95 plus the $359.95 for a total $559.90.
return the first protion of the charge or else .
I will request a full return of all the money you charged me .
my phone 806-220-0207 Raul Pompa account 1102006675 .
Please advise as soon as possible at this number today thursday the 10 of march thanks .bf18aff
You may also like
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."