MyFasterPC - Over charged on bill
I am a new customer and I was charged $ 199 .95 for a one year service contract but then your agent . advised to buy the 2 year contract for $359.95 and put back the $199.95 instead he charged me the $199.95 plus the $359.95 for a total $559.90.
return the first protion of the charge or else .
I will request a full return of all the money you charged me .
my phone 806-220-0207 Raul Pompa account 1102006675 .
Please advise as soon as possible at this number today thursday the 10 of march thanks .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "I have been working at Helm for more than 1.5 years. This is a company with ethics and smart working environment which provides you opportunity to work in extreme competitive..."
- "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320773856222&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123 Twinkletown Treasures 401 Rainey Rd Starr, South Carolina I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the..."
- "Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there..."
- "Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1,..."
- "These hoes suck they false ad this ugly *** dress man i ordered this dress thinking amma b fly for my sister wedding reception Who tha *** they thank want..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."